Sunday, June 17, 2007

Idle hands are the devil's playground.

I sat down at the computer today to check my emails and felt like I was done with everything I was working on.

Ha!

Sometimes I wonder about my creative processes. I have 4 books that are deep in process, one that's at an editor as a partial that I really want to re-edit, and 2 submissions that are almost ready to go. Aditionally, I have 14 injured birds I'm caring for, and the paerwork part of that is way behind. Yet here I am thinking I'm done. What's with that?

I set up the blog wondering if I was ever going to be able to keep up to date. I'm glad I've been able to write something in it everyday, even if it isn't funny stuff. I guess a blog is the cheapest therapy money can't buy.

But bottom line, it's hard to work 7 days a week, yet all of us seem to have to do it. Parents get no break from their kids needs. All the reast of us tend to get teh stuff we missed during work done on our days off. That's still work. Even different work is work.

So, here it is father's day, and even though I'm not a father, I aint workin on nothin'! So there!

See you tomorrow

No comments: